Through my teaching, I am able to express my interest in helping new generations of psychiatrists and other clinicians appreciate the importance of treating their patients or clients as complex individuals, rather than members of a diagnostic class.
I currently teach or have taught as:
- Associate Faculty, Residency Training Program, Department of Psychiatry and Psychology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
- Clinical Instructor, Residency Training Program, Department of Psychiatry, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Faculty, Cleveland Psychoanalytic Center, Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- Instructor, Extension Division, Cleveland Psychoanalytic Society, Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- Adjunct Instructor, Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio